Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Defence Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering projects, to clients in the Defence Sector across the Middle East. The Defence team is looking for consulting professionals who have experience and expertise in one or more of the following:
– Experience in Defence in the Middle East, either within the government or industry sector.
– Experience in delivery of defence projects and engagements – client relationships and business development will be involved to an extent but this is primarily a delivery role.
– Understanding of Middle East defence markets, clients and industry.
– A proven skill set in Defence Project Delivery, Commercial & Acquisition, Localization & Offsets & Capability Planning.
– Project management experience, specifically in the Defence industry.
All candidates must have defence experience, either working with the military or within the defence industry .
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Working alongside prestigious client teams across the Middle East.
– Working as part of a multi-faceted team comprising of defence experts, consultants and technical SME’s, amongst other.
– Advising, and helping to establish defence industry organisations over a number of different strategic, commercial and financial initiatives and programmes.
– Delivering pivotal projects across the Middle East.