Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In Risk, you’ll help clients to protect their brand and enhance their commercial performance by capitalising on every business opportunity while minimising risks.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Whilst working in the Risk team you will develop your understanding of the key methodologies, tools, practices and trends in the market and in the region.
– You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
– Execute engagement activities/work-streams on day-to-day basis.
– Ensure strict adherence to agreed timelines
– Ensure quality of output exceeds expectations agreed with client and Project Manager.
– Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keep up to date with current Risk function trends from the region and from across the world.
– Handle Risk project and encourage team participation in a collaborative basis, with a focus on knowledge sharing and thought leadership.
– Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility while working on engagement activities; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.