Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology)
Business Unit Overview
The Financial Services Consulting team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth (Entry strategy, Product portfolio analysis, Business plan development and Optimization of revenue generation), Operational excellence (Organization restructuring, Corporate governance development, Organisation transformation, Performance Management, Outsourcing & Shared Services strategies and Cost optimisation), Risk consulting (Risk appetite definition, Risk framework development, Risk reviews and alignment), Technology enablement (System selections, Implementation program management) and Analytics.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking experienced consultants who have a passion for shaping financial services positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
– Build “Front Office Customer Practice” business for PwC in the Middle East, focusing in the areas of:
– Revenue generation : customer value management, segmentation, pricing, product development, customer and business strategy, marketing and sales effectiveness etc.
– Experience : user experience, customer insights, social media impact, channel mix strategies, impact of digital technologies on experience
– Operating Model : Operating Model development based on the above, implementation plan development
– Innovation Management
– Responsible for sales and delivery of customer proposition and build the team to ensure PwC positions itself as one of the major players in the region
– Lead sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the customer platform in terms of revenue terms.
– Manage and lead assignments including day-to-day follow up on project teams and ensuring targets are met.
– In addition to the above, embed customer proposition into other likely propositions within the financial consulting practice and ensure integrated concepts are taken to the clients and customer capabilities are leveraged to the fullest, particularly during implementation of the operating model.
– Build and enhance customer team capabilities by always being up to date with trends in the market and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
– Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Consultants and Senior Consultants.
– Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
– Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
– Whilst working in and leading the Customer Strategy team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
– You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai