Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Management Consulting practice, within CIPS, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
– Lead cross functional internal and client teams, across business and manufacturing, digital and supply chain, to develop and deliver operations strategies in industrial sectors, with a particular emphasis on the implementation of cost reduction initiatives and continuous improvement.
– Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in different sectors and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
– Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME.
– Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client.
– You should be able to leverage your experience in different industries to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals.
– Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
– You should have led teams and mentored/ trained other members in your team/ business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment.
– Whilst working in the CIPSEUM team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other CIPSEUM experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.