Job description / Role
Line of Service
Transportation and Logistics
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Aviation, Transport & Logistics Consulting – Line of Service Overview
ATL is one of the fastest growing sectors across this dynamic region. With the aspiration to be a global logistics hub, and with a rapidly evolving, increasingly mobile Middle Class, organizations in the public and private sectors alike are seeking opportunities to develop intelligent transport systems for goods as well as passengers, build smarter cities, and support the visionary strategies of the governments across the region.
As a member of PwC’s Aviation, Transport & Logistics practice you will not only have the opportunity to work closely with the best and brightest consultants across the industry, but also collaborate with deep functional experts from our People & Organisation, Technology, and Digital Services practices. In addition, you will seamlessly work with our M&A advisors, Assurance, and Tax lines of services to offer optimal, holistic solutions to your clients. Only PwC is able to bring true, end to end solutions from Strategy through to execution to our clients, and as part of the largest global consulting firms, you will have access to our capabilities in the US, Europe and Asia.
– Projects and Engagements
– Lead and deliver strategy consulting assignments – develop project plans, distribute work to team members and oversee day-to-day delivery
– Review work produced by the team to ensure highest quality levels and output is aligned with scope of work, delivered on time and within budget
– Perform hypothesis driven thinking, guide the team’s analyses and push their thinking to draw meaningful insights
– Ensure credibility of analytical approaches, methodologies and conclusions
– Engage client counterpart(s) to align with them on the work plans and interim and final recommendations.
– Ensure smooth handover of project deliverables and results and effectively closes on consulting assignments with the client Clients, Business Development, and Industry Leadership
– Build strong, trusted advisor relationships with your clients beyond the immediate consulting assignment and identify and contribute to follow-on work
– Play an integral role in drafting proposals and marketing efforts and participating in selling events and proposal pitches
– Maintain an emerging network of contacts and relationships inside and outside the firm’s network
– Stay up to date on market and industry latest trends and developments
– Develop and maintain intellectual capital and publish thought leadership on relevant topics Coaching and Team Development, and Self-Development
– Provide guidance and coaching to team members as needed and ensure a professional and productive team environment
– Mentor – formally or informally – other members in your team/ business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment
– Actively shape own development priorities Internal Management
– Collaborate across Business Units and Lines of Services to support the delivery of differentiated propositions to the market
– Manage internal requirements for quality, compliance, systems and related