HR [email protected] PLUS
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Degree in Medicine(essential).
- Current state medical license where you are currently working (essential).
- 3 years of experience practising as a General Surgeon.
- Fantastic manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and visuospatial awareness.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- AED 45,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Additional benefits: Other Standard Benefits like Accommodation, annual air tickets, family benefits, medical insurance, etc. Plus, salaries here in the UAE are tax-free.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.