Job description / Role
We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of the dermatologist.
The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment or performing non-intrusive surgery, and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Offering skin consultations.
• Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
• Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
• Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
• Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
• Referring patients to advanced specialists.
• Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.