Job description / Role
Reports to: Chief of Medical Staff
Duties and responsibilities:
– Establish and maintain professional standards for quality of patient care.
– Performs and documents histories, physical examinations, planning, investigations and treatment of pediatric patients.
– Responsible for the smooth running of his/her assigned clinic.
– Perform collaborative assistance in referral of above type of patients to appropriate facilities for management.
– Record all data of the patients care in the patient medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and Medical Center regulations.
– Represent the Medical Center in the Committee for Pediatric related seminars and symposia.
– Actively participates in any training program or education activity related to pediatrics and organized within the medical Center for training staff and in-service training classes for the nursing staff.
– Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
– This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at anytime in consultation with the employee.
– Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
– Ability to communicate effectively in English language both verbal and written.
– Knowledge in Arabic language is an advantage.