consultant ophthalmology (paediatric)
what we offer
- Your salary is a tax-free all-inclusive salary!
- You will have direct and permanent employment with our client for either 2 or 3 years.
- They offer 30 days of annual paid leave and annual study leave depending on your position.
- Your salary can be increased by their commission scheme if applicable.
- They cover healthcare insurance or treatment and provide you with medical malpractice insurance.
Our client is hiring an experienced Consultant or Senior Specialist Ophthalmology for their medical team. This physician will specially focus on paediatric patients and performing squint operations.
Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses;
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and squint;
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries;
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics;
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach;
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
who you areYou are a friendly Ophthalmology physician with an interest in Paediatric patients, specially focused on squint operations. Next to that, you are looking for more international exposure and you feel ready for a new career step in Kuwait.Skills & Competencies:Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients;Expert at squint operations in paediatric patients;Highly analytical and detail-oriented;Able to make important decisions under pressure;Good computer knowledge;Culturally competent.Education & Qualifications:MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification;PhD, Royal College, Fellowship, European/American/Canadian or Arab Board certified;Minimum 6 – 9 years’ experience post PhD or Board certification;Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.