Job description / Role
Saudi Arabia £120K – £140K / Year
Our largest public partner in the Saudi Arabia is looking for a well-qualified Consultant Anaesthetist to join them in their Jeddah Facility. Jeddah is certainly one of the most attractive places to live in Saudi Arabia, on the east coast.
Saudi Arabia: Situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client’s hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets are on offer but without the VAT on purchases. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir’iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
– Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
– Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
– Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
– There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
– Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
– 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
– Annual return air ticket
– Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
– 24 Hour Free Transport
– Airline Tickets
– Free Medical/Dental Services
– Free Medical Insurance
– Childcare and Education Allowance
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.