Embassy of Argentina
· Provide information about Argentine regulations, policies and procedures as well as process applications for: (1) Civic and Consular –authentications, birth / death / marriage / police clearance certificates, certifications, Identity Documents, passports, travel consents (2) Immigration – permits and visas;
· Arrange meetings for delegations and visitors;
· Establish and maintain relations with UAE Ministries and other governmental institutions e.g. Immigration, Police, Prisons;
· Accompany officials to Courts, police stations and prisons to render assistance to Argentine detainees, including taking of fingerprints;
· Assist Argentines in distress;
· Maintain and update database for Argentines within the UAE;
· Maintain and update relevant registers and submit monthly statistics;
· Office administration – filing and record keeping of applications, sufficient stock of required documentation and stationery, typing of required documentation;
· Operate office equipment e.g. photocopiers, printers, scanners, etc.;
· Perform interpretation and translation duties when required;
· Provide support during Embassy activities;
· Reception – attend to switchboard / telephonic enquiries, assist visitors and ensure that information packs are replenished;
A minimum of 12 years schooling with completion of at least a one year Diploma or Certificate plus a minimum of 3 years’ of work experience, preferably as Consular Clerk or similar duties. Applicants should have either at least intermediate level of Spanish; candidates with significant exposure to both Hispanic and Arab cultures and languages will be particularly considered.Skills:· Ability to communicate in Spanish, and Arabic or English. Ability to communicate in Arabic for the interpretation and translation of documents may be an added advantage;· Knowledge of basic filing and complete computer literacy (MS Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, use of internet search);· Good telephone etiquette, interpersonal skills and public relations as well as events management and report writing skills;· Understanding of the UAE government structures and relations with diplomatic establishments;· Ability to act assertive and use own initiative. Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work after-hours or over weekends, if required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.