A leading local bank is presently recruiting a Compliance Manager, to manage Compliance Systems and its related processes which include ensuring that the bank’s systems are optimized to detect suspicious transactions & sanctioned individuals in order to remain compliant with the relevant legal and regulatory framework.
- Monitor & be responsible for implementation & maintenance of Compliance Systems
- Continuously monitor system performance & ensure False Positives are kept at optimum levels
- Ensure ongoing tuning of system parameters through statistical methods (including but not limited to ATL / BTL methodologies)
- Highlight discrepancies noted in the systems to the Senior Management & follow up for immediate resolution
- Ensure parameters are thoroughly tested prior to deployment in production
- Automate and improve system related processes and controls
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of the configuration & assumptions during testing & implementation of systems
- Report system performance to Head, Compliance Projects, Systems & Data on a daily basis
.Achieve business goals by establishing priorities, actions, milestones and constraints in a logical sequence and checking progress against these plans, taking corrective action as required
.Works co-operatively and productively with others openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organization to achieve business goals
.Ensures that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal/external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements
.Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance goals
.Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
.Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
.Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
.Hold self and direct / indirect reports accountable to meet commitments
.Maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
.Execute a vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Compliance function
- Minimum 2 years experience of managing (tuning) Compliance Transaction Monitoring (SAS) & Customer Screening systems (Fircosoft) is a must
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.