China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch)
Job description / Role
Compliance & Administration Assistant-Treasury Department (Mandarin Speaker)
– Support the execution of standardized process for FI clients on boarding and due diligence.
– Undertake initial client on boarding screening and ongoing monitoring to include Conflict Checks, Backgrounds of equivalent searches for including but limited to names of director of board, shareholder, as well as client’s Affiliated Entities etc.
– Assist with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and on-going KYC revetting reviews of FI clients including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
– Ensure the completeness, accuracy and meeting unified standards which are in compliance with what regulations and policy required.
– Act as liaison person to communicate and reconcile records with other departments such as Compliance & Risk Department, to ensure the controls are in compliance with policy and process required.
– Conduct daily internet negative news search using reliable search engines such as “google, Baidu or various international news agencies to identify negative news relating to existing or prospective customers. Be the 1st LOD to review these potential matches to determine whether the person named in media stories is actually the individual they are investigating.
– Act as administrative role in department to documents archive.
– Act as administrative role to develop periodical reports to management or H.O with strong PC skills including familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets and database management.
For Internal Risk Control,
– Assist the dealer in conducting reviews of transactions and activities undertaken by the Bank, to ensure that they comply with CCB Group’s and CCB (DIFC Branch) internal policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
– Monitor the bank’s internal limits including but not limit to funding positions of all currencies, inter-bank counterparty credit line limit, interest rate risk limit, liquidity risk limits and POA limits.
– Act as initial analyst role to collect and prepare market information and analysis periodically and provide to other department and management reference.
To fulfill the listed project role accordingly, including but not limited to
– Conduct business development.
– Fulfill the backup role and responsibility and meet the specific requirement.