Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
We work in an ever-evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before. The Consumer Relationship Centre provides our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. This multilingual Center manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including community management, email and chat. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, the CRC is a key driver to help us fulfill our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
Focussing on all of our brands, the Community Representative is responsible for monitoring & organizing Ubisoft forums and managing conversations on other community channels including Facebook, Twitter, blogs in close collaboration with Community Managers and local subsidiaries.
The Community Representative drives conversation on the community channels to engage and ultimately influence our customers to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
· Support community managers delivering their strategy at regional level.
· Regular qualitative and quantitative reporting on community conversation.
· Gather, analyse and present relevant feedback from the community to Community Managers.
· Monitor and respond on all relevant Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Forums.
· Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion to contribute towards the growth of the community on a regional level.
· Manage the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
· Demo products at tradeshows if applicable.
· Handle news localizations and proofreading with high quality standards.
· Support the wider CRC team when required.
· Collaborate with local French teams where required
· A successful candidate needs to be Fluent in English and French, including outstanding written and oral communication skills in both languages.
· Some experience in managing online communities
· A successful candidate needs to be adaptable to allow them to deal with changes/ pressure on short notice and requests to cover late hours and weekends where necessary.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
· A solid understanding of Social Media is desirable
· Great team spirit with a drive to success on the whole.
· A strong candidate will have a passion for wider gaming and engaging with communities as well as an interest in wider topics related to both.
· A strong candidate will be highly organized, proactive and a positive attitude.
· Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
Basic technical knowledge e.g. HTML, experience using a CMS to publish content as well as Photoshop, and knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media is a plus.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft’s back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
We offer a competitive salary with relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a hydrid working pattern in the future.
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai