The Communications Specialist, P&O Maritime Logistics, will drive all communications & marketing activities for one of DP World’s companies under its Marine Services pillar – P&O Maritime Logistics.
The Communications Specialist will drive the execution of a strategic and tactical communications plan that will integrate P&OML’s key messages, vision, mission, values and brand as it relates to the Marine Services pillar’s business strategy, audiences and objectives.
The role will be responsible for:
- Delivering a communications Strategy
- Managing multidisciplinary agencies to maximise audience impact of communications
- Reporting on success and measuring agreed KPIs
- Identifying and developing external and internal content, working closely with the executive team of P&OML and SMEs within the company (this includes technical and operations teams, Business Unit heads, country managers and the commercial team)
- Working closely with Group communications to ensure alignment of all activity and optimal channel use
- Ensuring all content and collateral is aligned with DP World’s communications and product brand guidelines
- Manage external agency teams
- Manage the company’s messaging, and narrative as well as the brand
- Develop deep sector knowledge and audience insight
- Develop and execute campaigns and lead generation thought leadership papers
- Drive the creation of high-quality, accurate, content (externally and internally)
- Oversee social media planning and execution, responsible for community/engagement management
- Work cross-functionally with Media Relations, and other key functions to lead the development of messaging for all key stakeholders
- Oversee communications for industry event participation and ensure its cohesion with the global events plan – that is agreed with the partnerships and business communications team
- Responsible over all design and brand projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6 -8 years communications and / or marketing experience.
- Solid experience in developing and leading strategic integrated communication programmes, meeting expectations and deadlines within budgetary guidelines.
- A confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Solid understanding of paid media best practice and opportunities
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Experience in crisis communicationmanagement is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Regional communications experience a plus. Additional languages a plus
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure, can prioritise multiple projects, take the initiative and is driven to achieve results in a dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.