Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Communications Manager META for their office in Dubai.
This position will report directly to the HR Director, META and is responsible to manage internal communications across all channels and functions. This position is responsible for building, managing and updating existing digital channels and content (video, social, web) and advise on future direction for new online channels. Work in partnership with Head of Corporate Communications, develop and execute a strategic and integrated communications plan to support business goals in the META region.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Determine how to best engage and ensure all employees can access the information they need and want at the right time.
• Creates, manages and executes the overall editorial plan for the regional intranet.
• Create, curate and publish engaging content and campaigns that reaches and resonates with target audiences and complies with company guidelines and brand.
• Responsible for regional digital and social media channels.
• Lead and maintain editorial calendar for all online channels and develop digital content and strategies to support business objectives: product launches, events, campaigns, etc.
• Input to strategy for the global company website: new content and functionality, and coordination with functions and regions to ensure coherence and alignment of regional websites.
• Monitor external environment, measuring effectiveness of external communications and support crisis and issue-related media and social media escalations and responses.