This role is responsible for creating an inclusive communications landscape whereby employees are connected to our purpose, understand the business strategy and how they can contribute to the success of Maximus. The role facilitates a communications environment of leadership visibility, openness, transparency, two-way dialogue, recognition, and community building.
- Leads the implementation of the people engagement strategy and including the delivery and implementation of any key activities that foster a desired organisational culture.
- Project manages the roll out of the annual engagement survey, as well as associated feedback and analysis reporting to people managers and the HR teams across EMEA.
- Collaborates with HR Operations to ensure an agreed approach to action planning is being followed up and there are regular progress checks across the business to ensure actions are being taken in response to colleague feedback.
- Works with HR Operations teams to develop an approach to track and monitor engagement levels throughout the year across EMEA locations using pulse surveys and other means of feedback as necessary.
- Co-creates the employee communications strategy alongside the regional leadership team members.
- Works alongside the EMEA leadership to define an approach for designing and delivering comms to support business change and key priorities.
- Establishes manager communication forums across EMEA locations to ensure a cascade of appropriate business information on a regular basis.
- Defines a strategy to maximise audience engagement, including reviewing engagement/communication tools or platforms as appropriate per market.
- Designs the communication strategy of mission, vision and values.
- Works with the EMEA leadership team to design and execute business change communications.
- Works closely with HR leads across all HR functions to ensure the EMEA people agenda is supported by communications.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on opportunities for sharing external information in and vice versa
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition and marketing to improve the EMEA employer value proposition in all markets.
- Maintains an external viewpoint on communications best practice and knowledge building about development in the communications landscape and implement learnings internally.
- Ensures a corporate communications robust forward planning process with key stakeholders across the business and align communications with business strategy.
- Manages communication conflicts, minimise unnecessary noise and mitigate missed comms and engagement opportunities.
- Works with leadership teams and HR Operations to plan for and manage a cadence of leadership communications and events across the business.
- Ensures an engaging tone of voice is executed across all content that is appropriate for the subject matter, and represents our brand.
- Ensures the team operates in a structured manner delivering core priorities, whilst being agile enough to respond to on-demand requests.
- Ensures the team are using collaboration tools such as 0365 to work efficiently with our stakeholders.
- Ensures an overarching look and feel is executed through all content and channels in line with employer branding and Maximus guidelines.
Skills: Excellent communication and copy writing skillsA strong ethical approachStrong stakeholder management skillsAbility to build relationships quicklyPlanning and organisation skillsAttention to detailAbility to perform comfortably in a fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment.Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar roleExperience of storytelling through communicationsExperience supporting change programmesExperience delivering communications across multiple geographiesExperience of delivering engagement strategies to geographically diverse colleagues, remote teams, and front-line colleagues
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.