Job description / Role
We are looking for a Communication and Partnership Officer to join our team. You will be responsible for managing and establishing partnership programs with potential companies, reviewing and ensuring copywriting effectiveness and preparing winning proposals, conducting meetings with franchise candidates, and building strong media relationships, along with preforming visits to governmental entities, banks and other corporations to negotiate and obtain partnership contracts for company’s products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develop and establish corporate partnership programs with companies to offer discounts to their employees.
– Research, identify and establish leads for partnerships with prospective corporates.
– Manage existing partnerships and maintain strong relationships with potential future partners ensuring meetings are followed up on.
– Prepare and present winning proposals to corporate’s key decision makers.
– Conduct meetings with franchise candidate to validate franchisee resources and skills, evaluate franchise program and select best matches.
– Improve communication and maintain a positive relationship with company’s franchisees.
– Perform effective meetings with banks to negotiate and obtain best installment purchasing contract for company’s products.
– Build strong media relationships to maximize media opportunities.
– Connect and engage with journalists, TV and Radio presenters who are concerned in company’s relevant industry.
– Maintain Company’s website to increase traffic by reviewing and optimizing content taking into account the configuration of search engines and data analysis website.
– Review and ensure copywriting effectiveness for company’s website, social media channels and marketing material.
– Offer analytical insights to develop and plan creative campaigns that increase brand awareness.
– Organize and attend appropriate promotional events to promote company’s products to the targeted audience.