As a Business Banker in Small Business Banking, you will improve our responsiveness to meeting customer needs by managing new opportunities and identifying solutions for new and existing Commonwealth Bank Small Business customers. You will also complete proactive calls to existing customers to support and enhance their business banking with us.
- Conduct non face to face needs based conversations for clients with an identified new opportunity
- Originate and initiate fulfilment of business products for Small Business Banking customers including commercial lending up to $1m.
- Liaise with customers delivering exceptional customer service to complete loan settlement tasks including but not limited to obtaining additional information, order valuations, arrangement documentation
- Provide high-quality, timely and exceptional support & customer service when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete proactive outbound calls to existing Small Business Banking clients supported by the Customer Engagement Engine and Next Best Conversations
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of business systems associated with B&PB, e.g. CommSee, CCL, SPARR & RiskInSite
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation and Credit Approval Authority (CAA) Level 2 are an advantage
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills (both face to face and non-face to face)
- Have experience in Commercial Lending and/or Commercial Lending Sale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A