Ready for a sizzling career move You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook, and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Commis III you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned. You will be asked to actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus. You are to assist the DCDP/ CDP in ensuring the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something, we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mvenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. What if are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments – moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit