- The Commi I is an essential member of the culinary team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2 Years of experience in a similar position with a Luxury Hotel or resort
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, and refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.