As a Commis I you will assist in the food preparation process and helping with deliveries and restocking.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The ability to accommodate all food server’s requests when possible regarding guest’s dietary requirements, personal preference and requests
- The ability to handle and rotate food according to established procedures.
- The ability to maintain the work area and equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude and a professional disposition.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a hotel culinary.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in large laundry operations of 5 Star or branded hotels.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES