Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City’s commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contribution
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Follow Fairmont’s Mission, Vision & Values
- Actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Ensure storeroom requisitions are accurate to minimize repeat visits
- Perform tasks to the standards & expectations set forth
- Promote Health and Safety at all times
- Ensure proper hygiene as per Dubai Municipality
- Complete all grooming, spot check and temperature control sheets as required
- Maintain cleanliness and proper rotation of product in all chillers
- Minimize wastage / spoilage
- Communicate daily with supervisors to ensure open lines of communication
- Complete assigned tasks in a efficient and timely manner
- Participate in monthly EOS committee meetings to address colleague EOS issues
- Strive to improve JDP results for Food Quality
- Act as an extension of kitchen managers to communicate food consistency & quality
- Daily check all mise en place to ensure freshness & quality standards
- Assign and follow up tasks as dictated by business volumes and supervisors
- Actively seek tools for self growth and development
- Performs any other reasonable duties as required by the department head
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/