To provide excellent customer service by providing on-time delivery and timely and accurate responses to customer queries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of job quotations, including coding and pricing, in coordination with relevant Sales Manager and sister companies.
- Support external sales team with specific customer account information,
- Networking and communication with customers, agents, and other JC operations.
- Review customers enquiries and orders
- Following up and monitoring of internal order processing and delivery performance.
- Assist finance in resolving payment issues in case of product discrepancies.
- Use of SAP, C4C business system and its relevant modules.
- Work with other departments to expedite the service to customers.
- Prepare notifications for non-compliances.
- Review LOC for commercial terms and conditions.
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
- Professional experience in sales or commercial administration in particular handling export and shipping documents and LOCs.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Technical knowledge of or ability to learn SAP system
- Product knowledge or ability to learn about John Crane product portfolio & product codes.
- Excellent MS Office background
- English (and French for North Africa support). Speaking in Arabic is an advantage
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers’ evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers’ operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.
About John Crane
John Crane (www.johncrane.com) is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, bearings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2016 revenue was greater than 1 Billion USD (£830m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group (www.smiths.com), a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.