Job description / Role
The Commercial Planner for Data will play a critical role in collecting, processing, analysing data from various data sources across a standard production/manufacturing business covering global sales data, production, and pricing data.
You would be responsible for providing the senior stakeholders optimal data driven insight to drive sales and support strategy development.
A leading organisation within their field who are looking to further expand their trading activities globally.
* Data collection: Development and implementation of processes across production, sales, pricing, and other relevant data.
* Data integration and mode ling: Integrate all collected local sales and other historical data into a concise, accessible, or automated manner.
* Analyse data and generate/produce reports on scenario’s for strategic decision making of commercial management team and the other internal stakeholders in general.
* Responsibility for analysing key monthly market date to understand the underlying trends.
* Align closely with Finance business planners to ensure alignment and synergy between the domains.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join a leading and global market leader in their field.