Naran General Trading
Job description / Role
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
– Monitor and keep up to date on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to management.
– Provide information on company’s products to the potential customers.
– Conducting Sales forecast on the basis of forecast received from team members
– Receive enquiries from the customers and provide quotations in line with their requirements.
– Follow up effectively in order to convert quotation into orders.
– Conducting analysis of data to identifying improvement opportunities to take action for improvement
– Meeting with customers in case of any dissatisfaction identified during execution process
– Ensuring actions decided in meetings are taken in timely manner
– Take quotations from the suppliers and do comparison before putting for approval to approving authority
– Generating Purchase Order from the system and send to the supplier
– Follow up with supplier to get the required quantity in time
– Check all the material receipt documents and verify against the PO to ensure all items are received in good conditions
– Coordinate with supplier for any items not received or received in damaged condition
– Arrange insurance claim as applicable with accounts for the insured items
– Providing reports to the management as per their requirements
– Conduct duties assigned by the management time to time