Job description / Role
Commercial Manager – Beauty Makers
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organization’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we are looking for:
The Commercial Manager is responsible for developing the turnover of the brands across multiple retail networks (online / offline) and throughout the region, based on pre-defined objectives and budgets. He/she will also act as the liaison between the brand , the distributors and its retailers as well as between the departments to provide clear quantities and direction for stock management, marketing and commercial teams to act in alignment.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
What you’ll be doing:
– Define the commercial and distribution strategy for the brands in alignment with the business strategy. Validate the strategy with the brand owner
– Seek to develop the brands with new customers / networks / markets
– Drive the dev of the margin and budget objectives
– Oversee the performance of the different categories / sub-categories and adjust plans as necessary
– Set yearly budget according to previous year performance, expected growth and new store opening / closing
– Formulate, Negotiate & Drive yearly agreement & Joint Business plans with key retail partners to drive profitability and growth
– Develop country specific strategies and plans dependent on local market place and the competitive environment
– Seek additional income through commercial operations / Manage the categories innovatively through tactical activities
– Set monthly target per market and gather updates on weekly basis
– Set & implement incentive scheme and other reward system to sales force
– Motivate, guide and mentor the commercial team to drive effective and profitable commercial decisions for the company
– Key point of contact for any new market / store entry and exit (Negotiate the brand placement retail space, coordinate unit production and installation, align on stock prevision, staff etc…)
– Build the sellout price list per market in alignment with Ops team / Dev Teams. Manages the pricing strategy.
– Conduct market visits in the region to understand brand performance in specific point of sales
– Coordinate the brand promotions, Co-operate with the Marketing team, merchandise team and local team
– Analyze and helps interpret trends pertaining to market, competitors, customers & partners and uses insights to drive initiative for growth
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.