Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing sections of the works/contracts and being fully responsible and accountable for them.
- Managing client interaction.
- Having a greater involvement in life cycle costing and value engineering.
- Being responsible for estimating and cost planning activities.
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, inquiry, analysis, selection, and contract preparation.
- Managing the production of monthly reports.
- Applying value management techniques
- Managing cost variances and change control processes.
- Negotiating and agreeing on final accounts.
- Managing and chairing key meetings associated with their scope including consultants and contractors.
- Acting in a timely manner in producing information to ensure efficient operation of the management systems, and reporting procedures.
- Identifying opportunities to improve cost management procedures, templates, and products to improve services to clients.
- Sharing key information and learning generated.
- Identifying opportunities to improve internal systems and processes.
- Undertaking contract administration.
You have 8 to 10 years of industry experience and have held a similar role for at least 3 years relevant degree in quantity surveying, cost / commercial management chartered member or on target to achieve membership status with RICS you are efficient in the use of CAD and all other software required to provide cost advise, able to provide concise contract and commercial advise to a client strong skills in client and stakeholder management at a senior level and a strong communicator and presentation skills.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.