A Leading International FMCG Company
Job description / Role
A leading Food & Beverage importer / consultant is seeking an experienced and professional Finance / Commercial Manager to join the team. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the executive management team to ensure the long-term financial stability of the company.
The role will be varied and encompass green-field financial systems setup as well as the overall management of all financial operations, including but not limited to:
– Management of treasury functions
– Developing and maintaining banking/financial relationships including sourcing and management of debt
– Interpreting financial reports for management staff and recommending courses of action
– Undertaking internal audits and improving internal policies and processes
– Working with external auditors
– Assessing risk management approaches
– Management and control of all accounting operations
– Recommend and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational performance
– Assist in production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts.
– Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
– Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take to maintain the financial health of the organization.