L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our commercial teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
• Motivate, manage and develop customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio.
• Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager.
• Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale
• Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly – including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets
• Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale
• Control the quality of the provision of the sales event service and prepare a report.
• Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
• Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.