Job description / Role
We are recruiting a ‘Commercial FP&A Manager’ for our very busy client in Dubai.
The purpose of this role is to provide commercial oversight and review of projects in the Middle East Region.
The primary function of the role will be to support the Commercial Director with a dotted line to the Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forecast revenue & margins
• Producing weekly management reports
• Attend weekly and monthly forecast meetings
• Responsible for the annual and quarterly budget forecast and reforecasts
• Adhoc analysis
• Provide commercial finance guidance
• Support the Commercial Director and be their ‘right hand person’ with regards to everything financial
• To seek opportunities to improve project profitability, and then support and track the project performance
• To work with the bids and proposals team to create financial models, ensuring the pricing is competitive
• Ensure milestone invoices are sent on time – liaising with the Accounts Payable team.