Job description / Role
– Providing finance business partner support to operations, commercial directors, influencing behaviors and performance through insights and understanding of key drivers and trends.
– Preparing insightful reporting and analysis to support management decision making, and identify any anomalies to the budget
– Monitoring performance against budget, developing year-end forecasting and Identifying issues and recommending corrective actions
– Communicating and delivering financial information to non- financial employees and stakeholders
– Preparing the Yearly budgeting and forecasting processes for OPEX, CAPEX and Cash flow
– Presenting the Monthly financial results to senior Management, ensuring commercial risks and opportunities are highlighted
– Reviewing and approving all commercial Contracts, securing optimal Financial and commercial terms and
Structuring deals to drive optimal ROI
– Authorizing Sales, Purchase Invoices and Payments in accordance with the contractual commitments and approved budgets
– Providing assistance with modelling and scenario testing for new business opportunities
– Ensuring adherence to the Monthly Reporting timetable, communicating required information to ensure that results are reported appropriately and accurately on a timely basis
– Attending to audit and ad hoc queries
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.