China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Job description / Role
• Prepare and maintain the Commercial Management Plan
• Develop the commercial strategy for the works and ensure widely communicated and updated as required, including implementation of project specific commercial procedures, particularly correspondences, notices, insurance, variations and claims
• Provides at any time a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial analysis of the project
• Interpretation of the Contract to ensure that obligations are clearly understood and adequately discharged; whilst working closely.
• Acting, under the direct authority of the Project Director, as the main and focal point of contract with the Legal team of the Employer.
• Conducting contractual negotiations with the Employer.
• Monitoring the execution of invoicing and payment processes.
• Establishing and implementing project specific commercial procedures particularly regarding correspondences, notifications, insurances, variation requests/ orders preparation files
• Acting as a primary interface to key stakeholders in order to provide the project team with post contract commercial support – manages insurance matters in liaison with Partners central insurance organization
• Reports to the Project Director related commercial / finance / contract / procurement status/issues/reports of the project.
• Develop and ensure commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect project commercial position.
• Compilation and presentation of claims management strategies
• Review reports on the status of contracts indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements
• Monitor the implementation of commercial policies and procedures within the organization ensuring legal compliance.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.