Job description / Role
My client delivers fund, private wealth and corporate services to their clients. They are a global organization with long standing history of offering their clients the best services in the market for what they do.
What they stand for
* Every employee is critical to the success and they actively invest in their talent.
* They are dedicated to helping their employees and their clients succeed.
* They are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
* They invest in long-term relationships with both their clients and their employees.
* They put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything they do and how they behave.
* This role will entail working in an international and dynamic environment, with lots of opportunities for personal and business growth.
* This role reports into the Global Head of Sales.
* The Commercial Director will build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing (inter)national clients across the region.
* This is done by acquiring business in fund admin, trustee and corporate services.
* The Commercial Director will also look outside the region in order to realize the commercial objectives of the organization and to increase market share.
* This is an individual contributor role, but closely collaborating with the Global Sales team, the local service delivery teams and other cross functional stakeholders to ensure best client experience.
* Work together with other Group offices worldwide on cross-border marketing and client event initiatives.
* Initiate and implement improvement proposals focused on creating new business across the ME region in order to contribute to optimizing sales and market.
* Execute sales conversation with new as well as existing clients/intermediaries within the strategic target group and negotiates on and acquires contracts with these parties, in order to maintain and increase market share and realize the sales objectives.
* Give input and advice with regards to the development of the Business Development plan in order to contribute to giving guidance to the objectives and activities of the organization.
* Support intermediaries in finding optimal trust structures for clients as well as sets up and adapts offers for clients, in cooperation with the Legal, Tax and Compliance Officers in order to realize optimal customized trust structures as well as ensure that prospects become clients;
* Identify opportunities for cross-selling and coordinates this within the teams in order to contribute to the increase in revenue and to more integrated servicing and broader positioning of the company.
* Work closely together with / lead the local sales team