Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Prepare the LLD/ detailed design documents based on HLD and briefing from Module Lead.
- Develop unit test case for each module.
- Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing.
- Review/ approve code to be moved to testing environment.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Perform complex integration.
- Conduct/ guide conducting of unit and integration testing and fix defects.
- Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to Module Lead for review.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Suggest changes in design on technical grounds.
- Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- Provide support to the QA team and coordinate for various phases of testing.
- Consolidate all modules and provide to Module Lead/ Architects/ Designers for review.
- Seek inputs from the developers on specific modules as applicable.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A