Cognizant is looking for a Senior React Developer with six to ten years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Integration of front end artifacts into build pipelines
- Create user interfaces that represent and maintain graphical and branding standards
- Craft responsive experiences using React, HTML/CSS
- Work alongside back end developers to assist with API integration coding and troubleshooting
- Contribute to web application creation efforts, as well as maintenance and enhancements
- At least 3 years professional experience with the following:
- Developing front end solutions based in the React Framework utilizing TypeScript, NPM, and Gulp
- Understanding of source code version control systems (Git)
- Front End framework knowledge (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- Responsive & Adaptive user interface development (mobile/tablet/laptop/desktop)
- Ability to comprehensively unit tests your code
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A