Cognizant is looking for a Java Architect with ten years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Meet with customer Enterprise Architects during design and requirement discussions in the onboarding process Help identify vendors if required to address a requirement in building product Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the SaaS operations infrastructure
- The Architect will participate in RFP process helping provide answers to the Business development team
- You will also participate in customer discussions regarding asset SERV and client integrations which may include custom solutions
- Lead the development teams on development activities and provide technical guidance on solutions based on the implementation architecture defined for a customer
- Participate in the Architecture and design of the asset SERV product to address Security Performance Resiliency and Cost Create design documents and diagrams to help the development teams in implementing solutions for customers
- Familiarity with principles of Agile, Continuous Integration and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working Database technologies (Preferable DB technologies are MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL).
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing solution using RESTful Web Services
- Good communication skill to present technical solution with client’s architecture/tech team.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of architecture and design experience in developing enterprise level solutions mainly in J2EE technologies Good knowledge and experience in using industry based best practices and approaches to design J2EE based on solutions Good communication skill to present technical solution with clients architecture tech team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development using J2EE technologies
- Strong understanding of the entire AWS Product and Service Suite (EC2, S3, VPC, Cloud Formation, RDS, Lambda, Redshift, SQS, SNS) of products and their applicable use cases, best practices and implementation and support considerations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A