Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create Ideas, and be assertive.
- Determine interoperability constrains & dependencies for integration with the Azure hybrid cloud ecosystem including systems.
- Integrate ADF with on premises environment.
- Build data pipelines involving diverse systems such Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, ADLS Gen2, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Power BI, Dynamics CRM, Rest services,
- On premise or cross cloud data sources and compute.
- Resolve non-functional requirements such as performance, security, maintainability, scalability, monitoring, fault tolerance and cost.
- Setup DevOps for ADF.
- Monitor ADF Pipelines
- Work closely with Client and other data engineering team determining the requirements, translate it to design and develop ADF pipelines.
- Provide end to end solution for data pipeline orchestration.
- Coordinate with Azure support team for infrastructure related issue.
- Monitor and troubleshoot escalated support tickets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A