Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas (LNG), steel and aluminium. QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan
and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including Halul Island, offshore production
stations, drilling platforms and the North Field. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures is underpinned by
transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing
above all: Excellence.
FIELD OPERATIONS (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary purpose of job
Manages Asset Integrity fabric maintenance activities offshore, ensures that all contract coating personnel comply with QP
safety guidelines and procedures. Ensures that all coating activities are carried out according to prescribed plan.
Experience & Skills
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Strong consultancy skills, professional, self-motivated and a team player. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate initiative to resolve problems.
- Minimum (5) years of professional experience in managing a team of coating personnel in Oil & Gas Industry preferably in
- Knowledge of international coating application standards and compliance codes/jurisdictional codes desirable.
- Should have multi-discipline skill set and good understanding of coating practices and standards.
- Technical Diploma or equivalent.
- Plant inspection and NACE Level III / BGAS Level 1 coating certification.
- Should be well versed with MS office and computer skills, fluent in English.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.