We’re looking for a senior ecommerce development manager to join us and help us to deliver our exciting online retail strategy. We’re building a service that’ll make shopping at the Co-op even more convenient for the communities that we serve. We’ve made huge advances in our online offering, but there’s still work to be done. It’s a big job. But if you have the ecommerce experience and natural leadership skills that we need, then we can offer you an even bigger opportunity to build your profile in a fast-growing area of our retail business.
- In this role, we’ll look to you to manage the delivery, implementation and optimisation of the technical development roadmap for multiple ecommerce platforms, both front and back-end. You’ll work collaboratively with senior colleagues from Co-op’s digital and IT teams, as well as third-party organisations, to define requirements, negotiate priorities, and make sure that tech solutions are fit for purpose and landed on time.
- proven track record defining risks, controls and agreeing appropriate actions
- a talent for building positive relationships with leaders across the business, with the ability to influence and bring people together
- great communication and influencing skills, with the ability to translate complex technical language for non-technical audiences
- in-depth knowledge of the transaction-based framework used within SAP applications
- deep technical knowledge of SAP GRC and its application
Qualification & Experience:
- experience of working with Roles Based Access Control (RBAC) for SAP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A