Job description / Role
As a Cluster Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the implementation and leadership of Learning & Development initiatives within in both Swissôtel Al Murooj and Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan – Dubai. And to establish a continuous learning, development and improvement culture. improve the performance of the hotel, while complying with all Corporate, Area and local requirements
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Training of in-house Departmental Trainers, and selecting of those to cover every required field
– Conducts, coordinates and supervises all kinds of internal technical training and courses of the Department Heads and supervisors.
– Ensures that departmental training schedules are established every month in advance.
– Evaluates and updates property training programmes and initiatives
– Identifies strategic partners for development and delivery of training when appropriate
– Drives elearning within the property
– Compilation and updating of the requisite technical training manuals and tools per field, in collaboration with the Area Director of Learning & Development.
– Is familiar with Corporate Talent Strategy issued by the Corporate Centre and ensures that they are applied accordingly.
– Helps in coordinating and supports yearly performance reviews for supervisory staff together with the Talent & Culture Department.
– Orders and organises distribution of Training Certificates.
– Ongoing information of arising problems or conflicts within the departments on a confidential basis.
– Establishes monthly training, quality, and business summary reports according to Hotel’s/regional office requirements.
– Proper Quality Reporting and action planning implementation according to time frame.
– Lead a team of quality assurance committee that performs quality assurance checks. This includes hiring, skill development, and managing performance.
– Setting quality assurance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
– Activities shall be guided by the principles shown within the Learning and Development purpose and objectives.
– Takes personal care of a regular exchange of technical know-how with his/her colleagues from learning & development at Corporate Office.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.