Our client is a large, progressive digital & telecommunications business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cloud Product Manager to join their high-performing team.
- Build upon the existing success of VMWare, Azure, AWS, and Oracle cloud portfolios and lead the continued strategic development of all Managed/Professional services, their positioning and role in the marketplace.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of Cloud products and related Managed/Supporting Services through close partnership with technical resources throughout all phases and internal teams responsible of integrations.
- Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams, sales, and partne
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers, relating product capabilities in terms that they understand, care about, and are willing to pay for.
- Gather data from customers through customer interviewing, customer success, design thinking etc. for the purpose of strategy creation and execution
- Responsible for internal training, sales, and development of the portfolio
- Assess our target market and identify opportunities using market research, segmentation analysis and customer feedback.
- Perform competitive analysis, define, and communicate key advantages.
- Assessing current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform platform strategy
- Assisting in the development of business case justification and financials to support investments in platform
- Continually refine, align, and maintain the product roadmaps and strategies to the business and technology objectives of the firm.
- Must have over 10 years experience with Cloud services (networking, compute, storage, backup, managed services).
- MBA or Master’s degree is well considered
- Proven successful product launch experience.Must have been involved in at least one product launch – development, integration, messaging, communication, campaigns, and adoption
- Demonstrated experience and exceptional industry knowledge with VMWare, Microsoft Cloud and AWS.
- Ability to write and structure sales proposals and technical documentation fluently in English.
- Must be able to articulate product requirements per the audience (high level to deep low level technical)
- General understanding and comfort with financial charge back systems
- Good leadership skills self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiar in product development life cycle (relevant experience in all phases)
- Technical certifications in design are well considered
- Excellent understanding of products in the cloud computing industries an asset.
- Project management skills are also desirable
- Cloud Certifications is well considered: Cloud Architect certified for Azure, AWS, or Oracle OCI
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.