Currently hiring for a Cloud Engineer DevSecOps Consultant for a leading insurance company.
Your responsibilities will include
- Proactively maintain and evolve Cloud infrastructure, including capacity management, technology obsolescence, Security and Audit, Service Level Agreements, Network, Backups, Landing Zones
- Timely manage and troubleshoot issues, including internal and external escalation paths
- Ensure consistency with cloud architecture guiding principles
- Keep up-to-date with emerging cloud technology trends – open source and cloud vendors such as AZURE and AWS
- Actively contribute to DevSecOps practices adoption throughout the company
- Setup/maintain and document CI/CD pipeline for all projects
- Provide CI/CD support and knowledge transfer for different applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Total 4+ years of experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevSecOps, including CDK, CloudFormation, ARM templates or Terraform
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Experience on Microsoft Azure: Management groups, policies, AKS, key vault, App Insights, etc.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Good knowledge of system monitoring methodologies and tools – Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- AWS Certified solutions architect / AWS Certified Developer Associate / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Azure Administrator Associate / Azure Developer Associate
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.