The Relationship Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Relationship Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Build relationships with various internal and external audiences to ensure timely problem resolutions and to provide support for a range of audience needs and services
- Perform financial and operational investigations, including credit, foreign exchange, cash management and trade services, ensuring timely resolution and client satisfaction
- Assist Banker with the preparation of relationship reviews and client portfolios
- Partner with Product Partners and Relationship Managers to perform various activities for Know Your Client (KYC) requirements, including timely origination, monitoring, renewals and completion across all product and marketing levels
- Facilitate credit originations, credit allocation, approvals, documentation, bookings, fee collections and renewals for Standby Letters of Credit and justify exceptions, as well as credit allocation from Parent Account Management teams and Credit Risk Management
- Identify revenue opportunities, position certain products with clients and monitor billing and service queries, as well as correct mapping/marketing hierarchies in Citi Investment Strategies (CIS) to ensure revenues earned from all products are appropriately reflected
- Assist in the preparation of support discussions for clients, ensures designee approvals/deferrals in place, and ensure discussion is lodged in Citi Risk Approvals
- Maintain and ensure that portfolios have correct marketing levels and legal structure reported in the appropriate systems
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to be client focused and results oriented
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Consistently demonstrate follow-up and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven planning, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to have a professional attitude
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.