Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Maidstone / West Malling office:
Client Advisor – Corporate – Maidstone / West Malling
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Corporate Team as a Client Advisor. This is the perfect role for someone with a strong background in corporate or commercial insurance account handling looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker.
What can you expect
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK’s largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
- A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across Marsh
- Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
We will rely on you to:
- Support Marsh Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals and administer mid-term changes to risk
- Request and review underwriting information on behalf of corporate clients and understand their requirements
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executives and the Placement Team
- Utilise Marsh online trading systems to collate and negotiate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
- Collaborate with Client Executives and Placement Teams to prepare client reports for renewals
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of working on the full renewal process of corporate or large commercial Property and Casualty insurance programs
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- A good awareness of clients business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
What makes you stand out:
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: , , , and . Follow Marsh on Twitter and , or subscribe to .
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process.We welcome candidates to contact us at to discuss any specific needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.