BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
– Outline guidelines and policies for smooth & efficient functioning of the department
– Manage/Supervise the Cleaning operations team and transportation network
– Recommend promotions/allowances for management approval
– Develop control reports and measurements for performance of Cleaning Staff
– Look after and manage cleaning staff training requirement
– Distribution of Material to sites
– Manage existing and additional business of Current clients.
– Liaising with the Marketing dept for new business requirements
– Have joint meeting with Marketing/HR every week to cover marketing issues, customer complaints, new business, recruitment, leave etc.
– Advise marketing team during the quotation stage if transportation/manpower is not available and if any alternatives are available.
– Look after the one-off requirements/arrangements.
– Ensure cleaners rare deployed on site after proper induction training
– Ensure a proper Risk assessment of site is done before commencing work
– Ensure Safety guidelines are followed on sites in liaison with Safety Officer
– Plan, manage & approve leave of cleaning staff
– Ensure completion of Cleaning staff attendance on time & minimise idle time
– Advise HR/PRO/Finance on absconders
– Liaison with OHSE officer in ensuring safety instructions are followed
– Liaison with HR Executive/Finance on cancellations/resign/termination
– Liaison with Stores in charge to ensure on time delivery of materials on site
– Liaison with the Client & Finance on Outstanding payments