Respected Engineering Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
• Supervising Internal skilled and unskilled workers assigned in projects in order to comply with the project plan.
• Coordinating Project material and equipment requirements with concerned department to enable smooth project installation as per the project schedule.
• Overseeing the daily/weekly manpower schedules for the ongoing projects to properly distribute workers as per project requirements.
• Imposing safe work practices during site installations and site activities to comply with EH&S standards.
• Following project method statements, specifications and drawings to comply with QA/QC standards.
• Filling and submitting daily progress reports and site logs to line manager in order to keep higher management updated on the project status.
• Experience in Landscape and Irrigation projects and construction in Gulf Countries
• Experience with all kind of Landscaping and Irrigation designs and installation processes.
• Supervise assigned projects within the approved budgets and timelines to meet project requirements and department objectives.
• Defining the operating framework, policies and quality standards for the team.
• Take inputs from clients to understand the workforce requirements and propose a workforce plan to the manager.
• Experience in Civil Works and hard scape.
• Follow-up with suppliers for delivery of materials and services.
• Verify the quantity of material delivery.
• Communication for daily reporting to line manager and coordination of projects with other department and external vendors.