- Ensure data and sensitive personal/commercial information is processed effectively and handled in line with legislation and guidance
- Maintaining records including those on electronic systems and assembling documentation for meeting folders etc.
- Manage own workload via cases in the customer relationship management system (CRM) which are assigned by the Team Manager, carrying out requested recruitment activities according to the agreed processes and guidance.
- General administrative duties including filing, telephone work, document and post handling and recording and arranging meetings.
- Undertaking pre-employment checks for all successful candidates recruited to Welsh Government in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Respond to any queries correctly, informatively and in a timely manner (in accordance with the Team’s SLA).
- Update the relevant systems, in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy at all times, and in accordance with guidance provided
- Managing the Secondments & Loans and Other Government Department Transfers in line with Welsh Government processes and SLAs
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with the progress of their request/query
- Manage the recruitment process in relation to internal and external adverts on Welsh Government’s Appoint System in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Liaise with other teams/individuals as appropriate if this is required in order to ensure the case can be resolved satisfactorily
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to take ownership of issues, focus on providing the right solution and keep customers up to date with progress.
- Able to priorities on a daily basis and to work under pressure at busy times with a high level of accuracy and aptitude for figure work ensuring that all daily and monthly targets are achieved.
- Good IT skills and experience of using the other main software packages operated by the Welsh Government including Outlook, Excel, CRM and Word.
Company: Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A