Civil Project Engineer
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil Project Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to work on a project consisting of Enabling Works and New PTB. The project is divided in 11 different main packages including the construction of a new building for Arrivals and Departures, expansion of the existing terminal, Apron works, increase in parking stands, Baggage Handling System and the development of the road network leading to the airport. Parsons services include, but not limited to, design and scope management, project management, planning support services, construction management.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently supervise the site activities, perform site inspections, review drawings, materials and method statements that meet project requirements.
- Provide support for other project activities as required.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate project.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Airport experience is a plus.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.