Atkins Middle East
Job description / Role
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine, innovation, imagination and best practice.
We currently have a need for a Civil Inspector to be part of the construction supervision team working on Atkins Projects in Muscat and surrounding areas in Oman.
Note – We are currently pending award on several significant projects. Should we be awarded, this position is key role. Consequently we are keen to speak to individuals in the market place with the experience listed below for such potential future programmes of work
– Supervision of infrastructure construction including earthworks, roads, wet and dry utilities.
– Monitoring the quality of work against the contract specification and drawings.
– Recording defects, and ensuring rectification is carried out in accordance with agreed procedures.
– Maintaining records of work carried out, and ensuring plant and other resources are recorded accurately.
– Inspect and supervise the Works
– Test and examine any materials or workmanship used in the works.
– Monitor the performance of the Contractor’s activities
– Ensure health and safety of Atkins site staff.
– Identify construction quality issues.
– Monitor health and safety activities of the Contractor
– Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.